Want to know how your consulting practice stacks up against other successful consultants in the U.S.? Participate in the 11th Annual Women In Consulting Best Practices Survey and you will.
This marks the eleventh year that WIC has looked at best practices of consultants working all over the U.S. The WIC survey provides insight into how other consultants get and keep clients, as well as many other burning questions consultants encounter in their day-to-day business.
We want to hear about your experiences! The more business consultants who participate in the survey, the better the results will be.
The survey only takes 10-15 minutes to complete, and everyone who participates will receive a copy of the intelligence report and will be eligible to win one of five prizes: participation in a WIC workshop or one of four WIC webinar passes.
In exchange, you will learn about the latest trends in consulting, from subcontracting to virtual assisting. How do other consultants structure subcontractor agreements? What strategies have helped other consultants weather the economic downturn? What industries are hiring the most consultants, and how has this changed over time?
Top Six Reasons to Take the Survey
- Get the latest best practices for your business. Find out how top consultants are doing in terms of best practices for running a consulting businesses.
- Gain insight into current revenue best practices. Find out how other top consultants structure their fees, and how their 2012 revenues compare.
- Understand subcontractor trends. Learn what other consultants are doing in terms of structuring subcontractor work to help drive revenue.
- Industry trends. Understand what industries your peers are consulting in and how this has changed in 2012.
- Your Participation in survey enters you into a drawing to win one of five prizes including a seat in any future WIC workshop (one winner) or a seat in a future WIC webinar (four winners).
- Contribute to your consulting community. WIC values your opinion and the more you contribute to your consulting community, the better the results will be. We look forward to having you participate in the survey!